At last!! The layout of Time Out Hong Kong is normal and navigable!! Or maybe it is only normal in IE8. Whatever the case may be, I am having fun exploring it, especially the Big Smog Blog. Big Smog has "streetwise" feature articles that explore an individual street in Hong Kong. The tributaries of Jordan sound like something we might want to check out!
Oh, Oh, Juan. There's an Ikea in Sha Tin: "Pots and pans
If you can’t resist a little shopping, head up the street to Homesquare. This three-storey mall specialises in homeware, including an outlet of quirky Italian brand Alessi. For those whose budget is more student than tai-tai, the whole of the third level is taken up by a branch of the ever-popular Ikea."
THERE'S AN IKEA IN SHA TIN BUT NOT IN ST. LOUIS?!
ReplyDeleteGuess my email to IKEA last year wasn't convincing enough. I need to more forceful in my complaint letters.
I will check out the Time Out Hong Kong site tomorrow when I am post call and have some more time. Did I ever tell you that Jiayang's dad is one of the editors for Time Out Beijing?