Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CNNGo: 40 Hong Kong foods we can't live without

I came across this article looking for tofu pudding. The subtitle is "Street-style comfort foods, reptiles, and a lot of pork -- here are our picks of the most delicious and iconic food items of this foodie's paradise". So there are 40 items we should try (or maybe not, I'll pass on the stinky tofu, chicken feet, snake soup and cow offal). Juan and Mandy, which do you recommend?? Maybe a wife or sweetheart cake?
And I notice that OpenRice.com has an iphone app but alas it is in Chinese.

2 comments:

  1. THERE IT IS!! Numero Uno! Hong Kong french toast--except I thought it was supposed to have condensed milk on it...well, it does have the peanut butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. All these things that mandy has never exposed me to!! I'll show her this list tonight. A lot of it sounds reaaaally good!

    ReplyDelete