I ran across another Paris walk at Townmouse's Craft Shopping in Paris. She starts out at the Viaduc des Arts and then goes over to the Marais to Entrée des Fournisseurs, 8 rue des Francs Bourgeois, 75003. This looks like a little fabric and sewing notions store that Camila might love. Look at those darling embroidery scissors!
Then she walks up to La Droguerie, which I assumed was a drugstore but instead is a Paris institution for knitting and crochet. Since it appears to be next to Au Pied de Cochon, we might as well stop by. And then there is one last shop in the area, Des Fils et une Aiguille at 1 rue Chabanais, 75002. What is that? "Sons and a Needle"?
Finally she goes all the way up to the Marché St Pierre in Montmartre (2 rue Charles Nodier, 75018) which we might pass by on our walk up there. So there you have it and I bet Camila wishes she were coming along.

Stop! Stop! We can't possibly manage another walk, and how are we keeping track of all the shops we want to duck into. Or perhaps you've got a long list arranged by arondissement. Now if we had a credit card with a chip we could rent velos and bike from place to place, but, alas, I don't. You got an American Express which may or may not work?
ReplyDeleteHm. I think my Macy's card is an American Express. Does that count?
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. I don't expect to get to all of these and you'll notice that most are in the 1st, 2nd and 4th arrondissement so if we run pass them, fine, and if not there are plenty other things to see and it won't be any big loss!
I figure that some we can run to when Fernando has collapsed in the apartment from exhaustion -- like Monastica and La Vaissellerie -- or even Monoprix and BHV.
And the rest we'll save for next year's trip to Paris!