I'm posting this from an app on my iPhone because I left my laptop at home. I haven't used the app before so don't expect anything long and elaborate. Since Rome has so many churches, we'll have to check out as many as possible. During the 40 days of Lent,
The Catholic Traveler says it is a tradition to visit a different church each day. So there we have a list of 40 churches and their history. I just have to figure out which ones I want to see!
Well, we certainly can visit a church a day...or two, but more than that and they're going to blur, and, if we do it thoroughly, we won't see anything else. I see this is going to be vastly different than traveling with Mitch who refused to visit churches.
ReplyDeleteReally? Mitch refused to visit churches? They are best to go into during the summer when they are nice and cool.
ReplyDelete