I'll use this posting as a place to store other pilgrims' postings on our section since I can never remember where I read or saw what and I often can't get back to what I've seen before.
 |
| Sarria to Ferreiros |
The Huffington Post had an article on the Camino last year: "
4 Things You Should Know Before Hiking Spain's Camino Trail" and linked to a blog by a woman from Mariposa, California.
Sarria to Ferreiros was her day 42 so she was more seasoned than we will be. But her photos from June undoubtedly portray what we will experience a month before in May, including the terrain, the rain and overcast skies. Fortunately she has an index to her
47 daily posts by stage. Her are the ones that pertain to us (after Ferreiros). The photos are hers.
 |
| Santiago de Compostela |
- Ferreiros to Ventas de Naron (22.4 km)
- Ventas de Naron to Melide (26.2 km)
- Melide to Arzua (14.3 km)
- Arzua to Pedrouzo
- Pedrouzo to Santiago (20 km)
The author of the blog also got tired of colorless and monotonous food, like the dishes in this photo she took.
Ah well, I suppose anything tastes good after a day of walking. We will be sure to fully document our diet on the road. I might be eating a lot of ensaladas mixtas, until I get sick of canned tuna...
No comments:
Post a Comment