Penny turned me on to this YouTube channel about Japan, especially about their foods. I see that there about 7 seasons, some with 41 episodes and that will certainly keep me busy. Juan had watched one on mushrooms that he liked a lot so that was my first episode. I feel that there should be an organized way to view them in sequence but it is not obvious on YouTube. They are produced by NHK World, which is the international service of NHK, Japan's public broadcasting organization. On NHK World's website they also offer Easy Japanese with lots of audio.So here is my first week schedule of Japanology programs to watch:
Bamboo
Vending Machines
Rain
Regional Fast Food (Beg Jap Seas 5 Ep 12)
Breakfast (to see if they have alternatives to raw fish...)
Department Stores (are they really magic kingdoms?)
Conveyor Belt Sushi
Heck, after watching all the Japanology videos, I won't even have to GO to Japan!
No comments:
Post a Comment