So the forecast for Saturday is "Heavy Rain", worse than Friday which is only "Heavy Rain Showers". You can check out what the weather in Glasgow looks like with the St. George Square webcam or with this streaming video of Buchanan Street. (On my apple, I have to depress the mouse button with the cursor on the side scrollbar to keep it from flickering on and off - maybe it is different in windows.)
The Evening Times has traffic webcams. They also have a video tour of the West End called "A Walk on the West Side" (except it is not playing on my apple). I'll check out the rest of the West End videos at work on a Windows machine. The Evening Times layout on the mac is all screwy as well and some of their links aren't active.
OH WAIT!! I just rechecked the weather forecast and now it says that on Saturday there will be "Sunny Intervals" and the "Heavy Rain" has been pushed off till Sunday.
Glad you got there safely!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.timeanddate.com/weather/uk/glasgow
For those of us on this side of the pond here is Glasgow time (and weather, too)