So last week Mandy and I decided to finally look into that Spring Break trip and we managed to find a priceline deal that we couldn't resist....on Waikiki beach in Hawaii!
We're not going for too long (five nights), but I think it's enough to really get some good suntanning, snorkeling and just plain relaxing done. But I'm posting here for your help because we really want to explore all of the island and not just the touristy beaches. So far, our list of stuff to do includes....
1. Dole Plantation
2. hiking up to Manoa Falls
3. snorkeling in Hanauma Bay
4. possibly a catamaran whale/dolphin/turtle watching excursion
5. Bishop Museum
6. North Shore to check out the surfing and views
7. hiking Diamond Head for sunrise
8. Pearl Harbor
9. Byodo-In Temple
10. Lyon Arboretum hike
But we'd like any and all suggestions or things you may have heard about Oahu!
No comments:
Post a Comment