Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Walking in Hong Kong

Most of what I'm learning about Hong Kong is where to eat! So, naturally, I need to create a walking itinerary so I don't gain TOO much weight.
Nan Lian Garden

This Tang Dynasty style garden located in the north of Kowloon has a vegetarian restaurant where the meals are prepared by the Chi Lin Nunnery. From the photos it is really a beautiful oasis in the middle of a city. Check out Carol Abroad's Blog. She has 3 postings on the Garden and lovely photos.
So after we walk around the garden for an hour we can treat ourselves to some vegetables!
Vegetarian Restaurant at Nan Lian Garden

1 comment:

  1. These walks are great! I think they must have been following us around, because our walk of Central and Western are almost exactly what they have on the map. And the Mong Kok walk is also a nice walk, although I have to say that the walks that they propose are loooong. The central/Western one took at least 2-3 hours not including shopping and eating (I think that was our entire first day).

    ReplyDelete