Beginning in 2015, Fendi's headquarters will be in the EUR's Palazzo della Civiltà Italiana, also knows as the Colosseo Quadrato, an icon of fascist architecture from Mussolini. Fendi was founded in Rome in 1925 and specializes in furs, leather goods and "Ready to Wear" (the stuff normal people buy...).
Here are some of Fendi's fall/winter styles and, believe it or not, I have a pair of burgundy wool pants that might match the first outfit but I have nothing close to the second. Yellow is not one of my colors. Although maybe we should trade in our backpacks for their peekaboo purse. It comes in other colors of course but yellow seems to be the current fashion.
I also like Dolce and Gabanna who apparently are partial to fairy tales and enchanted forests. They are the ones with the foxes, swans, owls, rabbits and squirrels and the sfilata video with classical music. Or you can just look at photos of the fall and winter styles. How about these lovely flowing dresses with the beautiful prints?
Or maybe just a standard black suit if we want to fit in with all those other nonnas. Or a lemon print dress to match our majolica dishware (it only comes in size 6).
And then there are a few things here for Fernando. I think we are going to have to get him a crown but he shouldn't ever feel cold. Not very colorful but, hey, it is the winter and the motifs will fit in perfectly with all the historical sites.


Yes, those motifs to fit in well with the historical sites!… How come that yellow dress only comes in size 6. Yes, I think we will be dressed in black like the other known as… Don't you like what this thing here's!!
ReplyDelete