What happened to Wednesday? I know. We went to Yoga and then took Jen and Will out to dinner (Jen's birthday is the 2nd and we won't be here).
I found a bunch of restaurant suggestions on Epicurious for Logroño. I imagine they are ones we cannot afford as poor peregrinos (pilgrims). They mentioned that this Calle Laurel website had all the information.
The blossoms here in Pittsburgh (which is again the most livable city in the U.S.) are out again - the cherry blossoms and the Korean spice viburnum. OK Maybe that was last week in Pittsburgh and it is a week later in Monroeville, but we are looking forward to cherries this year since we didn't have any last year.
I was looking at the accuweather predictions for Pamplona, Logroño, and Burgos but they showed so much rain in the next two weeks that I decided to stick to the resources in Spain. We will take warm clothes and I will take an umbrella. They said the precipitation would be .16 inches so we aren't talking about too much rain. I was hoping for the blue skies and sun that we see so little of here in Pittsburgh but it looks like Pittsburgh will get more of that than we will in Spain!
No comments:
Post a Comment