Thursday, January 6, 2011

La Bague de Kenza


Oh, no, I've learned about another pastry shop from the Chocolate & Zucchini Blog but this time it is an Algerian one called La Bague de Kenza. If you thought baklava was good, you should see the assortment here. The original store is at 106 Rue St. Maur in the 11th Arrondissement (near Belleville) but now they have other locations. The closest to us would be the one on 70 rue de Turbigo in the 3rd Arrondissement or the one in the 1st arrondissement at 136 Saint-Honore (near the Louvre and the Forum Les Halles). I know this is Paris but when will we ever get to Algeria?? I wonder if there are some good Algerian restaurants...

1 comment:

  1. I think we will need a schedule of pastry and bread stops - how many can we do in a day and still appreciate them. Algerian pastries?? is that a combination of French and Arab/middle eastern pastries. As far as Algerian restaurants, we have Chez Omar and the Arab World Institute.

    ReplyDelete