
I ran across this 2007 article from the New York Times:
Affordable Europe: Paris which lists apartment rentals, some inexpensive restaurants, and some less expensive shopping destinations, like
La Vaissellerie, "le leader des magasins des Arts de la table à Paris." And wonder of wonders there is a Vaissellerie store just around the corner from the apartment on rue St. Antoine!

OH MY GOSH!! Take a look at these
photos!! I should be able to get all the white dishware that Camila wants! And the
rue St. Antoine store is the one that Richard Nahem of the I Prefer Paris blog writes about: "They even sell large vinyl shopping bags with scenes of Paris in case you go overboard with your fabulous finds and have no room in your suitcase." And since it is open 10AM-7PM, everyday, it will give us something to do on Monday when other things are closed.
No comments:
Post a Comment