- Chocolate and Zucchini. The author Clotilde Dusoulier wrote a book by the same name and Clotilde's Edible Adventures in Paris and that also has a list of Edible French Idions.
- David Lebovitz who wrote The Sweet Life in Paris
- The Paris Traveler - last post in 2008
- Paris Breakfast - this artist says "Each morning's post is an 'amuse bouche', a bite of Parisien life style to savor with your morning coffee." and accompanies her blog with watercolors. She also has a post on What Do I Wear in Paris??
- Adrian Moore
- Dorie Greenspan: Paris
And then one runs across sites that you don't know where to post. Like this one: Le Grand Magasin de ma ville (in this case, the 4th arrondissement of Paris). They appear to be commercials for all kinds of businesses and will give us a chance to practice our French! Or you could review Lonely Planet's Top Things to Do in Paris but there's no indication of how they were determined. I did like the comment on the Berthillon ice cream tasting like children's laughter and I'll be sure to try their bitter cocoa. But I find I don't much care for Lonely Planets favorite Paris blogs.
Having just spent an additional half-hour wondering around Paris blogs I feel a bit like an insect trapped in a giant spider web. Oh my, oh my!
ReplyDeleteAnd I was astounded to discover that the author of Paris Breakfasts lives in Astoria Queens (that's NYC), but I was thankful for her clothing tips. My Laina provides me with the same - stating that my pants are much too baggy (well, there is a lot more of me). And I do have a trench coat in the attic, but it's sort of khaki-colored and I'm sure that's a no! no! no!