A couple who rent out their apartment have put together a guide to the Marais around the apartment, which should be handy for us. They list and describe the supermarkets, the boulangeries, the fromageries, etc. On Rue St. Paul they mention "Miravidi – my favorite costume jewelry shop in Paris" which I already have on our Google map - we were going to pick up something for Camila and Laina. They say "Miss Manon is an excellent boulangerie and even better pâtisserie on the corner of rue Saint Antoine and rue Saint Paul." It is closed on Monday so we better pick up something on Sunday. I sure hope the refrigerator in the apartment is BIG.
And the guide also talks about getting to the apartment from Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Wow, what a discovery! Maybe we'll never leave the Marais. I got a recommendation for Boulangerie Malineau's chocolate raspberry croissants from a library patron the other day!
ReplyDelete