Saturday, February 26, 2011
La Chaîne Météo
I just went to Figaroscope and they had an ad from their local weather channel for the forecast for the next 12 days. It looks like there is no rain in the forecast. When we arrive on Sunday there is one cloud (that must mean partly cloudy?) and 10°C (now I have to go look that one up. Maybe I have an app on my iPhone...) which is 50° Fahrenheit. Then it goes up to 13°C (55.4°) on Tuesday and then 12 (53.6) on Wednesday with two clouds. At least that is an improvement over the forecast for tomorrow: "Averses ou intermittence de pluie et neige mêlées; min 0°C ressentie -4°C; max 6°C ressentie 2°C; Vent modéré de nord." The "ressentie" is the "feels like" temperature. Weather in the 50s?? Maybe I won't need that wool coat afterall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment