Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paris Webcams

The closer we get to takeoff, the more interested I am in the Paris weather. Here it is 66 degrees at 1 PM while in Paris, at 7 pm it is 37 degrees and misty. You can take a look at the weather from the Westin Paris Webcam, which is not quite the view of Paris that I am looking for. In fact, it looks downright dreary.
There's another webcam at Paris Webcam Live but it is equally dreary. What does one expect so late in the day? I'll have to research this early in the morning!

3 comments:

  1. What? It is 66 degrees there?? Are you kidding me? That's warmer than Fillmore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday....3 pm there....it looks just the same, perhaps even more dreary...Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT A MINUTE! Maybe that webcam really isnt' live! It can't keep looking so much the same!

    ReplyDelete