The Chaparros arrive March 6 at 8:20 a.m. at terminal 2E
The Kaplan arrives March 6 at 7:35 a.m. at terminal 1 (like as I can figure by searching todays flight). Terminal 1 is experiencing heavy renovation to be completed 2009?...was it the one that collapsed?
Here is a map of 2E http://www.bonjourlafrance.com/air-france/paris_charles_de_gaulle_airport/cdg-terminal-2e.htm
RER seems to be close to 2E.....so perhaps I should meet you guys at 2E. See what you can figure. My this is time consuming. I'll go get another electronic device and see what Rick Steves has to say.
Since you are arriving almost an hour before us, (well you are closer to Paris), I guess it does make sense for you to meet us in Terminal 2E, checking of course that the flight is arriving on time. I'll have to go back to some of those early blog postings where we explored that. I was just looking at the AirFrance bus and I think it is 16.50 euros, which doesn't look attractive at all. Anyway, I like trains. Will you be checking your baggage?
ReplyDeleteHere are instructions for getting to Terminal 3 from Terminal 1 on the CDGVAL shuttle. It's actually how to get to the RER, buy tickets and get on the train. Maybe I'll print it out...
ReplyDelete